The New York Racing Association's NYRA Bets is now available in 26 states offering lucrative rewards, instant signup, free funding options, no wagering transactions fees and three convenient ways to wager: on-track, online or via a mobile device.
Initiative seeks technology and innovation to transform horse racing.
Blue Grass Farms Charities gave away 346 backpacks with school supplies.
The University of Arizona Race Track Industry Program said registration is open for the 43rd Global Symposium on Racing & Gaming to be held Dec. 5-7, 2016.
Ellis Park is teaming with the Thoroughbred Aftercare Alliance July 17 to promote the industry-wide venture that provides funding for rehabilitation and retraining of retired racehorses .
The New York Racing Association will provide racing fans with the opportunity to vote for the Mike Venezia Memorial Award online at www.nyra.com/veneziaaward through Saturday, August 30.
When trainer Luis Olivares entered Tackleberry to run on Friday's program at Gulfstream Park, it marked the impending homecoming of one of South Florida's most popular and beloved horses in recent years.
Most Popular Stories
- Classic Empire to Coolmore on Retirement
- Leslie's Lady in Foal to American Pharoah
- Curlin Colt Sets Midlantic Record at $1.5 Million
- Agent O'Neill Bullish on Stallion Orb
- What's Going On Here: The Pay Off
- McCraken Back on Work Tab After Derby Disappointment
- Thunder Snow, Churchill Face Off in Irish 2,000 Guineas
- Grade 1 Winner, Sire Devil His Due Dies at 28
- Orb Colt Lives Up to Buzz Selling For $710,000
- Cloud Computing Leaves Pimlico, Others Thinking Belmont