A groom for Val's Prince says he was entitled to a bonus from trainer James Picou after the gelding won the Hong Kong International in 1997.
Express Tour, trained by Marty Wolfson, won the divsion of the Florida Stallion Stakes named for Affirmed, the colt who won the Triple Crown for the trainer's father 22 years ago.
In a conference call with attorneys Monday, Broward County (Fla.) Circuit Court Judge Patti Englander Henning ruled that multiple stakes winning gelding Val's Prince has been the property of Robin Martin since February 1997.
Architectural firm outlines changes to South Florida racetrack, including addition of another turf course.
Most Popular Stories
- Casse Eyes Second Straight Queen's Plate Win
- KHRC Delays Action on Medication Rules
- Crown Champ American Pharoah Returns to Work
- Churchill Downs Spring Meet Handle Increases
- ABR Releases Another Digital Video Ad
- Presque Isle Asks State for Guidance on Deer
- Keeneland Expands Fall Meet Stakes Schedule
- Lenny's Place: Summer Arrives Edition
- Normandy Invasion Set to Return at Delaware
- Zia Park Schedules 33 Stakes for 2015 Meet