Gamble's Ghost is looking to move forward from a seventh-place finish in the Queen's Plate July 3.
Multiple stakes winner Lady Shipman will look to secure her first graded stakes win in the $150,000 Royal North Stakes (gr. IIIT) July 31 at Woodbine.
They have 10 group or graded wins between them. Flintshire has won at that level this year, and Twilight Eclipse is hoping to regain that form in Saturday's race.
The impressive winner at Royal Ascot last month is targeting her third win, and first in group I company, after impressively breaking her maiden at Keeneland in April and dominating the field in the Queen Mary (Eng-II).
Stakes winners Nonna's Boy and Res Judicata also are contesting the race, seeking their first graded stakes wins.
Also entered are graded stakes winners Danish Dynaformer and Ami's Holiday.
Lady Aurelia was incredibly impressive in her second start, winning the five-furlong Queen Mary Stakes (Eng-II) at Royal Ascot, on ground probably not to her liking.
Are You Kidding Me, last year's Sovereign Award winner for champion older horse, is set to make his second start of the year in the Eclipse Stakes (Can-II) Saturday at Woodbine Racetrack.
Steady performers Thrilled and Caren face well-bred stakes winner Treasuring, from the family of Better Than Honour.
The Sovereign Award winner posted a bullet work at Woodbine May 1, and will be the one to beat if he's rounding back into top form.
The jockeys participated in a question and answer session at the track and an autograph signing to raise funds for the PDJF and National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame.
The supporters, known as War Emblem's "inner circle," gathered from across the country to meet the Derby and Preakness winner at a private reception.
Most Popular Stories
- After 26 Stakes Wins, Fan Favorite Ben's Cat Retired
- Better Talk Now Euthanized at Age 18
- Copper Bullet Out to Build Reputation in Bashford Manor
- New York Discusses Race-Day Lasix Rules
- What's Going On Here: Upper Crust
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Three Trustees Named to National Museum Board
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance