Phillip Hermann, who shares CEO duties with Luniewski, will become Youbet.comês president and remain chief financial officer.Marshallês involves the issuance of notes to the company for a term of 12 months at an interest rate of 12% per annum secured by Youbet.comês assets. He will also receive five-year warrants to purchase 750,000 shares of the Company's Common Stock at an exercise price of $.50 per share.
The transaction is expected to close and the management changes are expected to occur within the next 10 days.Last week, Youbet.com (Nasdaq:UBET) received notice from the Nasdaq Stock market that it isn't in compliance with the $1 a share minimum bid price standard. The company may apply to transfer its stock to the Nasdaq SmallCap Market if it does not come into compliance by May 15.Youbet.com closed Wednesday at 63 cents, up 1 cent, or 1.6%. As of 2 p.m. Thursday, the stock rose a modest 5 cents to 68 cents per share.
Most Popular Stories
- Game On Dude Captures Record Third Big 'Cap
- California Chrome Shines Again in San Felipe
- Palace Malice Returns a Winner in GP Handicap
- Featured Horse Profile: Palace Malice
- Ring Weekend Springs Tampa Bay Derby Upset
- Sahara Sky Storms to Second San Carlos Win
- Winning Prize Streaks Home in Kilroe Mile
- Indian Charlie Son Drills Fast Furlong at OBS
- Top Billing Off Derby Trail With Fracture
- Euphrosyne Elevated to Honeybee Victory