Other scheduled topics to be covered include a clinical synopsis of MRLS, an update on horse pasture mineral content, management of the Eastern tent caterpillar population for 2002, and understanding mycotoxins. Experts other than the designated speakers will be present to answer questions in their field.
The meeting will review MRLS risk factors that were identified, and recommended prevention measures. An alert system for notifying veterinarians and farm managers if MRLS risk conditions were to occur also will be discussed.Reservations to attend the meeting must be called into the Fayette County Extension Office at 257-5582 by Jan. 24.
Most Popular Stories
- U.A.E. to Supply Horses for Chinese Race Day
- Special Post Time for Aqueduct on Wood Day
- Hall of Fame Jockeys to Compete at Pimlico
- Concert Added to Black-Eyed Susan Day Lineup
- OBS Sale Closes With Records Shattered
- What's Going On Here: Dude the Redeemer
- Two Colts Bring $1.6 Million Each at OBS
- Northeast/Mid-Atlantic Region: A New Heritage
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen 3/10/2014
- Malibu Moon Colt Brings $1.3 Million at OBS