Other scheduled topics to be covered include a clinical synopsis of MRLS, an update on horse pasture mineral content, management of the Eastern tent caterpillar population for 2002, and understanding mycotoxins. Experts other than the designated speakers will be present to answer questions in their field.
The meeting will review MRLS risk factors that were identified, and recommended prevention measures. An alert system for notifying veterinarians and farm managers if MRLS risk conditions were to occur also will be discussed.Reservations to attend the meeting must be called into the Fayette County Extension Office at 257-5582 by Jan. 24.
Most Popular Stories
- Game On Dude Captures Record Third Big 'Cap
- Featured Horse Profile: Palace Malice
- California Chrome Shines Again in San Felipe
- Palace Malice Returns a Winner in GP Handicap
- Ring Weekend Springs Tampa Bay Derby Upset
- Top Billing Off Derby Trail With Fracture
- Sahara Sky Storms to Second San Carlos Win
- Indian Charlie Son Drills Fast Furlong at OBS
- Winning Prize Streaks Home in Kilroe Mile
- Euphrosyne Elevated to Honeybee Victory