The last time Trinniberg ran at Saratoga Race Course he was the longest shot in the field, sent off at nearly 70-1 in last year's Three Chimneys Hopeful (gr. I). His return to the Spa in the Aug. 25 Foxwoods King's Bishop (gr. I) is likely to be quite different thanks to three graded stakes wins since then, including the Bay Shore (gr. III) at Aqueduct Racetrack in April and the Woody Stephens (gr. II) at Belmont Park in June.
Most Popular Stories
- Terranovas Seek Derby Success With El Kabeir
- Sherman: Ascot Could Be Rough on 'Chrome'
- U.S. Alleges Conspiracy at Penn National
- Luck of the Kitten Starts '15 in Transylvania
- Is Mubtaahij a Major Derby Contender?
- El Kabeir Fires Bullet Work at Belmont
- California Chrome Headed to Royal Ascot
- Keeneland Plans Wide Live Broadcast Coverage
- ROAP Seeks Regulation of 'Program Trainers'
- Untapable Heads Asmussen Workers at Oaklawn