2--Port Herman, 122, Jean-Luc Samyn
3--Voodoo, 123, John R. Velazquez
4--In C C's Honor, 130, Javier Santiago
5--Silky Sweep, 130, Edgar S. Prado
6--Double Star, 121, Jose A. Velez, Jr.
7--Nunzio, 121, Raul I. Rojas
8--Bay Head King, 124, Shaun Bridgmohan
9--Big E E, 129, Heberto Castillo, Jr.
10--Istintaj, 129, Aaron T. Gryder
11--Sassy Hound, 130, Javier CastellanoThe grade II, $150,000 Top Flight Handicap, sponsored by Delta Air Lines, is Friday's feature. Fillies and mares expected to run in the one mile race are A.O.L. Hayes, Atelier, Castlebrook, Cat Cay, Latour, Nasty Storm, Palmarola, Shiny Band and Zonk. On Saturday's Cigar Mile card Saturday, there are two other grade II stakes, the Demoiselle and Remsen, both for 2-year-olds. Likely starters in the Demoiselle for juveniles fillies are Lady Shari, Our Cozzette, Proxy Statement, Saintly Action and Smok'n Frolic. Blissful Kiss, Happy Michelle, Madame X Ski, Treasure Coast Gem and Water Rights are listed as possible. Juvenile colts under consideration for the Remsen are Jule Bandit, Listen Here, Major Storm, Monthir, Nokoma, Right Too Refuse, Robins Beauty, Rulebook, Saarland, Seat Open and Silent Fred. Aqueduct's stakes bonanza closes Sunday with the $75,000-added Huntington. Run at six furlongs, nine 2-year-old colts are likely for the race. They are: Cool Cash, D' Coach, Harmony Hall, Iron Deputy, Mr. Kipp, Parfy's Legacy, Rare Friends, Saratoga Way and Volley Ball.
Most Popular Stories
- NY-Bred Stakes Program Adds 2014 Enhancements
- Gulfstream Race is 'No Contest' After Spill
- After the Wire: Rebel Stakes
- Rebel Rematch Expected in Arkansas Derby
- California Chrome 'Wait and See' for SA Derby
- Stormy Lucy Ends Graded Drought in Santa Ana
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Likely Entrants for World Cup Card Released
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident