Broken Vow , whose progeny earnings are more than $4.4 million this year, will stand in 2012 for the same $25,000 fee that he stood for in 2011. Broken Vow (Unbridled—Wedding Vow, by Nijinsky II) holds court at Josephine Abercrombie’s Pin Oak Stud near Versailles, Ky.
Most Popular Stories
- Stellar Wind 7-2 Choice for Oaks
- Wise Dan Back to Jogging on Track
- El Kabeir Walks Shedrow, Dortmund Gallops
- Delaware Horse Racing Boosts State Economy
- Oxley Hopes Danzig Moon Follows Monarchos
- Kentucky Derby News Update: April 28, 2015
- American Pharoah Forges Way to Zayat's Heart
- Haskin: Carpe Diem, Mubtaahij Test the Track
- Nader Leaving Hong Kong, Will Return to U.S.
- A Look at 2015 Homebred Derby Hopefuls