Jockey John Davila Jr. and trainer Karl Grusmark each recorded milestone victories Nov. 14 at Finger Lakes Casino and Racetrack. Davila notched his 3,000th career win with Royal Vessel in the eighth race after Grusmark got his 2,000th win with Honey’s Brutus in the fourth.
Most Popular Stories
- Terranovas Seek Derby Success With El Kabeir
- Sherman: Ascot Could Be Rough on 'Chrome'
- U.S. Alleges Conspiracy at Penn National
- Luck of the Kitten Starts '15 in Transylvania
- California Chrome Headed to Royal Ascot
- Is Mubtaahij a Major Derby Contender?
- El Kabeir Fires Bullet Work at Belmont
- Keeneland Plans Wide Live Broadcast Coverage
- ROAP Seeks Regulation of 'Program Trainers'
- Untapable Heads Asmussen Workers at Oaklawn