A decision on Hialeah's fate would be made following the legislative session next spring, Brunetti said.Meanwhile, Hialeah vice president John Van Lindt said the decision to keep the facility open for training has been well-received. "Horsemen have always found this a great place to train their horses," he said. "Interest has been very high again for this year."
Most Popular Stories
- THS: Santa Anita H. & San Felipe S.
- Haskin: Another Opportunity For Wise Dan
- Who Will Win the Big 'Cap Showdown?
- Bayern Out of San Felipe With Bruised Quarter
- Epic Rematch Set for Santa Anita Handicap
- Bond Holder to Florida Clinic for Monitoring
- Shippers Head Wide-Open Honeybee
- Sherman Keeps Ticking With California Chrome
- 191 Nominated to Toyota Blue Grass Stakes
- Conquest Titan, Vinceremos Loom in Tampa Bay