Lava Man, the popular gelding who was scheduled to make his much-anticipated return to racing in the $100,000 Native Diver Handicap (gr. III) Dec. 12, has been scratched due to poor weather conditions, it was confirmed by Hollywood Park spokesman Mike Mooney Saturday morning.
Most Popular Stories
- The Day After: No Regrets From Team 'Pharoah'
- Keen Ice Tired After Travers, 'Classic' Ahead
- Keen Ice Springs Travers Upset on 'Pharoah'
- Stellar Wind Dominant in Torrey Pines
- Valid Bounds Away to Iselin Victory
- Smokey the Pony Reining at Saratoga
- Navarro Mulling BC Dirt Mile for Private Zone
- NY Fan Forum: Improve Customer Service
- Site Read Favored in With Anticipation
- Runhappy Romps to Record King's Bishop Score