Results of testing for Equine Herpes Virus (EHV-1) on a horse in one of the quarantined barns at Calder Race Course came back negative the morning of Dec. 5, allowing for the quarantine on that barn to be lifted, thus unrestricting the activity of all the horses in that barn, including racing.
Most Popular Stories
- Racing Voices: The Fastest Horse in the World
- Lord Windermere Prevails in Gold Cup Photo
- KHRC Drug Tests: Turfway Meet 'Cleanest'
- Secretariat Celebration Set for March 29
- Pure Romance to Sponsor Bourbonette Oaks
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity
- KY House Speaker: Gambling Amendment Dead
- Kentucky Horsemen Prepped on New Drug Rules
- TimeformUS Saturday Plays
- Trainer Michael D'Angelo Dies at 55