According to the weather.com Web site, the warmest day of the week will be Wednesday, when the temperature is expected to reach a high of 76 degrees under partly cloudy skies. On Thursday, the temperature is forecast to reach 75, again with mostly cloudy skies.
On Friday, when the Pimlico Special (gr. I) and Black-Eyed Susan (gr. II) highlight the Pimlico race card, there is a 40% chance of precipitation, with a high of 56 degrees and low of 53.
The Saturday forecast is for partly cloudy conditions and a high of 67. There is a 20% chance of precipitation on Preakness Day.
Most Popular Stories
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident
- Miss Mossman Surprises in New Zealand Oaks
- Champs Beholder, She's a Tiger Post Workouts
- Dissident, Appearance Win at Royal Randwick
- Cairo Prince Leads Florida Derby Worktab
- Trainer Chuck Treece Collects 1,000th Win
- Apprentice Boulanger Guides in First Winner
- Lexington Tracks Eye Instant Racing Licenses
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog
- WV Racing, Breeding Take 10% Revenue Hit