Surprisingly, Point Given won by a large margin, garnering more than 30% of the votes. I was a bit surprised, not that you voted him the winner, but that he won by so much.
Who was the best horse since 1979 to fall one leg short of the Triple Crown? Vote today.
Most Popular Stories
- Tapiture Takes On Rebel Invaders and Old Foes
- Social Inclusion Spoils Honor Code's Return
- Study Links Cell Damage to Corticosteroids
- Iotapa Heads Tough Lineup in Santa Margarita
- Azeri: Don't Tell Sophia Faces Close Hatches
- Sign Runs Last in Return from Lengthy Layoff
- Hall of Fame Jockeys to Compete at Pimlico
- New Standards May be Imposed on NY Stewards
- OBS Sale Closes With Records Shattered
- Taptowne Draws Rail in Well-Matched Razorback