Into Mischief was bothered by the nagging injury when he ran second in the seven-furlong San Vicente Stakes (gr. II) on Feb. 10.
“He’s still fighting the foot problems, so there’s no San Felipe,” Mandella said. “He won’t be ready for that. I don’t really know (what might be next) after that.”
B. Wayne Hughes owns the Harlan's Holiday colt. Into Mischief has two wins and and two seconds in four starts and earnings of $478,800.
Most Popular Stories
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident
- Let Faith Arise Puts Santa Margarita On Ice
- Close Hatches Proves Class in Azeri Stakes
- Golden Lad Pulls Away for Razorback Romp
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog
- Centre Court Scores Game Honey Fox Repeat
- Cairo Prince Leads Florida Derby Worktab
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity