"Keeneland is very excited to be sponsoring an important juvenile stakes race in Australia and the move is a further acknowledgement of their interest in the Australian racing and breeding industry," said Vin Cox, Australasian representative for Keeneland.
According to Keeneland, Australian buyers purchased over $4-million worth of bloodstock at the 2007 November Breeding Stock Sale.
Most Popular Stories
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog
- Relieving Laminitis Pain in the Field
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity
- Strong Mandate Brings Lukas Back for More
- TimeformUS Saturday Plays
- Racing Voices: The Fastest Horse in the World
- Candy Boy Sharpens Up for Santa Anita Derby
- Mucho Macho Man Taking it Easy at Gulfstream
- Ria Antonia Posts Bullet Move at Santa Anita
- Secretariat Celebration Set for March 29