Easyfromthegitgo, a 9-year-old son of Dehere, is out of the unraced Easy Goer mare, Montera. He is owned by Millennium Stallions and stands at Robert McDowell's 519 Thoroughbreds near Arcadia, Louisiana, for a fee of $3,500.
"It is great news for Louisiana breeders that Easyfromthegitgo has been added to the Millennium Rewards program," McDowell said. "The program will reward our breeders for sending mares to Easyfromthegitgo, while providing them access to Millennium's Kentucky stallions for less out-of-pocket costs."
“We are pleased to welcome Easyfromthegitgo to our Rewards program,” Parra said. “This gives breeders in Louisiana an opportunity to participate in the program, thus earning points that can ultimately be redeemed to breed to a Millennium stallion.”
Easyfromthegitgo's most notable wins include the Iowa Derby and LeComte Stakes (gr. III). He retired from racing in 2004 with earnings of $695,056. His first crop are three-year-olds of 2008.
For more information on Millennium Stallions, go to http://www.millenniumfarms.com/
Most Popular Stories
- Gulfstream Race is 'No Contest' After Spill
- After the Wire: Rebel Stakes
- Stormy Lucy Ends Graded Drought in Santa Ana
- California Chrome 'Wait and See' for SA Derby
- Rebel Rematch Expected in Arkansas Derby
- Likely Entrants for World Cup Card Released
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- KY-Bred Lideris Wins Latinoamericana in Peru
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident