Full Moon Tonight, who is booked back to A. P. Warrior, was a $1 million yearling purchase and is out of the Affirmed mare Successfully, a full-sister to champion Flawlessly. The newborn filly is owned by Stonewall Farm.
A $1.3 million Keeneland September yearling sale purchase, A. P. Warrior was a grade II winner on dirt and turf. By A. P. Indy out of the Quiet American mare Warrior Queen, he is standing at Stonewall for a 2008 fee of $15,000 stands and nurses.
Most Popular Stories
- After the Wire: Santa Anita Handicap
- Pressure Off Sherman After 'Chrome's Dazzler
- Judy the Beauty Splendid in Las Flores Score
- Expectations High for OBS 2-Year-Old Sale
- Game On Dude Captures Record Third Big 'Cap
- Darley Sire Lonhro Enters Australian Hall
- Ramseys' Major Marvel Takes Barbados Gold Cup
- Honor Code Gets Tightener for Seasonal Debut
- Golden Gate Fields Adds Alcatraz Stakes
- Santa Anita Handicap Handle Increases 23%