“She looks really good, she’s very correct,” said Emily Wilmot, business manager and farm secretary for Allaire Farms. “She has the very same markings as the stallion – a blaze face and two hind socks. She’s got tons of zip to her; she’s a classy little thing.”
A second foal by Demon Warlock, also a filly but out of the Conquistador Cielo mare Wild Ignition, was foaled Feb. 13.
Demon Warlock, by Demons Begone out of the Zamboni mare Witchery, won the Budweiser-Emerald Handicap and Muckleshoot Tribal Classic and placed in the Longacres Mile (gr. III) at Emerald Downs in his championship season. He is owned by the partnership of Floyd, Floyd, Nist, Nolan, and Briggs. Demon Warlock stands at Allaire Farms for a 2008 stud fee of $1,000 live foal.
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief Confirmed Off KY Derby Trail
- Santa Ana Features Return of Emollient
- Social Inclusion On Derby Path After Big Win
- 'Mandate' Should Be Strong in Rebel Stakes
- McGaughey Encouraged by Honor Code's Effort
- Rosario Rides General a Rod in Florida Derby
- Run the Bluegrass Race Honors Zenyatta
- NH House Rejects Expanded Gaming Bill Again
- Game On Dude Heads World's Best Racehorses
- Woodbine Announces 2014 Stakes Schedule