The 7-year-old mare was retired in December 2006, after an impressive career that included capturing two runnings of the Breeders' Cup Filly & Mare Turf (gr. I). Ouija Board won a total of seven group/grade I races and amassed $6,312,552 in earnings.
The daughter of Cape Cross is now scheduled to be shipped to Germany in three weeks' time, to be bred to leading sire Monsun.
Most Popular Stories
- Gulfstream Race is 'No Contest' After Spill
- After the Wire: Rebel Stakes
- Stormy Lucy Ends Graded Drought in Santa Ana
- California Chrome 'Wait and See' for SA Derby
- Rebel Rematch Expected in Arkansas Derby
- Likely Entrants for World Cup Card Released
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- KY-Bred Lideris Wins Latinoamericana in Peru
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- Apprentice Courtney Hernandez Gets First Win