The Bobby Frankel-trained Country Star, a daughter of Empire Maker, was slightly favored over Indian Blessing and the field. The latter interest includes all 3-year-old fillies other than the 21 individuals remaining in the pool.
Wagering is set to resume in Kentucky Oaks Future Wager Pool 1 at noon (all times EST) on Saturday, Feb. 9. A total of $9,085 had been wagered through the first two days of the pool, and betting will continue through Sunday, Feb. 10 at 6:30 p.m.
Odds on each of the KOFW wagering interests can be viewed at: www.kentuckyoaks.com. The 134th running of the $500,000-added Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) is scheduled for May 2 at Churchill Downs.
Most Popular Stories
- Live Chat - Friday, March 7 at NOON EST
- Indiana Downs Has New Name as Part of Rebrand
- Palace Malice's Wins to Benefit Research
- Big 'Cap Seems Like Olden Days
- TimeformUS Weekend Stakes Plays
- Curlin, Asmussen Among Hall of Fame Finalists
- Tony Ryan Book Award Semi-Finalists Announced
- Turfway Adds Starter Handicap Honoring Hansen
- Illinois Leaders Launch New Incentive Program
- Instant Racing Measure Advances in Nebraska