Empire Maker, whose first crop are juveniles this year, will remain at $100,000. The son of Unbridled is represented by six winners, two stakes winners, and the earners of $540,609. To date in 2007, 30 yearlings by Empire Maker have averaged $202,400.
Aptitude, whose oldest foals are 4-year-olds, will stay at $20,000. The son of A.P. Indy has sired five stakes winners including grade I winner Great Hunter,
Mizzen Mast , by Cozzene, will see his fee rise from $15,000 to $20,000. His first crop is 3-year-olds, and he has been represented by six stakes winners including three juvenile stakes winners this year.
Most Popular Stories
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident
- Miss Mossman Surprises in New Zealand Oaks
- Champs Beholder, She's a Tiger Post Workouts
- Dissident, Appearance Win at Royal Randwick
- Cairo Prince Leads Florida Derby Worktab
- Trainer Chuck Treece Collects 1,000th Win
- Apprentice Boulanger Guides in First Winner
- Lexington Tracks Eye Instant Racing Licenses
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog
- WV Racing, Breeding Take 10% Revenue Hit