Account holders will have access to highlighted workouts featured nightly on TVG’s special Breeders’ Cup edition of The Works, as well as additional video of workouts that are not aired on the show.
A special Breeders’ Cup edition of The Works began airing Oct. 19 and continues nightly through Oct. 25. Hosted by Todd Schrupp, The Works features Gary Stevens, Frank Lyons and Tom Amoss providing same-day coverage of the final workouts of Breeders’ Cup contenders from New Jersey, New York, California and Kentucky.
TVG account holders can watch all the specially selected workouts at TVG.com, according to a press release issued by the company. New video is being posted daily.
“We’ll have over 20 workouts online that were featured on The Works, with selected others that didn’t air on the show,” said Tony Allevato, TVG senior vice president and executive producer, in the release. “This bonus video, along with the comprehensive live coverage televised daily on TVG all week, provides horseplayers with an unprecedented level of information and analysis to help them make informed wagers on Breeders’ Cup races."
Most Popular Stories
- Big 'Cap Seems Like Olden Days
- Palace Malice's Wins to Benefit Research
- Wildcat Red Stretches Speed Toward Classics
- KEEP Opposes Open-Ended Gambling Measure
- Instant Racing Measure Advances in Nebraska
- THS: Santa Anita H. & San Felipe S.
- Haskin: Another Opportunity For Wise Dan
- Who Will Win the Big 'Cap Showdown?
- Bayern Out of San Felipe With Bruised Quarter
- Epic Rematch Set for Santa Anita Handicap