A 5-year-old son of leading sire Giant’s Causeway out of the Seeking the Goldmare Mimi’s Golden Girl, Noble Causeway was a $1.15-million purchase at Keeneland’s September yearling sale in 2003. Trained by Nick Zito for My Meadowview Farm, he won or placed in 10 of 18 career starts while earning $360,010.
“His conformation is excellent and he was among the top 3-year-olds of his generation,” McLean said. "He’s a pheonomenal individual and a good size. He has an outstanding female family. His second dam is Classy Cathy, a multiple grade I winner who won the Alabama (gr. I), Ashland (gr. I), and Gazelle (gr. I), and we think he's got all the components to really excel as a stallion."
Crestwood stands 10 other stallions, including Unbridled Energy, Petionville , Taste of Paradise, and Sir Cherokee. Noble Causeway will stand for $5,000 live foal.
Most Popular Stories
- Gulfstream Race is 'No Contest' After Spill
- After the Wire: Rebel Stakes
- Rebel Rematch Expected in Arkansas Derby
- California Chrome 'Wait and See' for SA Derby
- Stormy Lucy Ends Graded Drought in Santa Ana
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- Likely Entrants for World Cup Card Released
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident
- KY-Bred Lideris Wins Latinoamericana in Peru