Consigned by Riversfield Stud, a filly from new sire Exceed And Excel was knocked down to agent Dermot Farrington, acting on behalf of trainer David Mysercough.
The fourth foal of Irish Listed winner Lady Of Kildare is likely to be aimed at the sales race organized by Tattersalls Ireland next year.
Of the 199 (202 in 2006) catalogued, 182 (187) were offered with 118 (147) selling (65 percent clearance rate; 79 percent in 2006) for 1,448,700 euros ($1,970,884), a drop of 45 percent over last year’s 2,637,800 euros ($3,588,595). The average fell 32 percent to 12,277 euros ($16,702), and the median declined 29 percent to 10,000 euros ($13,605).
Most Popular Stories
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity
- Strong Mandate Brings Lukas Back for More
- TimeformUS Saturday Plays
- Racing Voices: The Fastest Horse in the World
- Candy Boy Sharpens Up for Santa Anita Derby
- Mucho Macho Man Taking it Easy at Gulfstream
- Ria Antonia Posts Bullet Move at Santa Anita
- Trainer Chleborad Secures 1,000th Career Win
- Shared Belief Confirmed Off KY Derby Trail