AmTote Canada will continue to be the tote services provider for Attractions Hippiques Quebec, it was announced Aug. 29.
Attractions Hippiques Quebec owns and manages racetracks in Montreal, Quebec City, Aylmer and Trois-Rivieres, as well as the Hippo Clubs du Quebec off-track network and PariTel / WebPhoneBet account wagering services. AmTote Canada is a subsidiary of Magna Entertainment Corp., which also owns parent company AmTote International.
Financial terms were not disclosed.
"We are excited at continuing to develop our relationship with AHQ" says Steve Keech, president of AmTote International. "By providing patrons of AHQ with proven pari-mutuel wagering technology, along with new wagering tools derived from our significant investment in wagering innovation, we expect to help AHQ revitalize harness racing in Quebec. Building on our recent long-term partnership with Woodbine Entertainment Group, this transaction represents another vote of confidence in AmTote and our commitment to horseracing world wide."
AmTote International, headquartered in Hunt Valley, Md., is a global provider of totalizator and wagering technology. AmTote currently has service contracts with over 70 customers worldwide, including North American and international racetracks, sports books, and online wagering entities.
Most Popular Stories
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog
- Strong Mandate Brings Lukas Back for More
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity
- Candy Boy Sharpens Up for Santa Anita Derby
- Racing Voices: The Fastest Horse in the World
- TimeformUS Saturday Plays
- Mucho Macho Man Taking it Easy at Gulfstream
- Ria Antonia Posts Bullet Move at Santa Anita
- Trainer Chleborad Secures 1,000th Career Win
- Secretariat Celebration Set for March 29