The 3-year-old Irish-bred filly Pinkabout, by Desert Style, a half-sister to group I Cheveley Park Stakes winner Carry On Katie (Fasliyev), was bought for 105,000gns by Seamus Kennedy, who is building up a breeding operation on the Kilkenny/Tipperary border in Ireland.
Darley’s 3-year-old British-bred Finishing School, by Grand Lodge, a winner in France, was bought by agent Richard Frisby for 100,000gns to join the Ptarmigan Bloodstock investment scheme.
The pick of a draft from Juddmonte was 5-year-old Runaway (GB), by King’s Best, a dual Listed winner for Andre Fabre who will join Rupert Pritchard-Gordon in France after selling to agent Dermot Farrington for 110,000gns.
Juddmonte’s Monzante (Maria’s Mon) will race for Mike Mitchell in California after selling for 100,000gns to Gordian Troeller, buying in conjunction with West Coast agent Jamie Lloyd.
The sale continues July 12 at 9.30a.m.
Most Popular Stories
- Game On Dude Captures Record Third Big 'Cap
- Featured Horse Profile: Palace Malice
- California Chrome Shines Again in San Felipe
- Palace Malice Returns a Winner in GP Handicap
- Ring Weekend Springs Tampa Bay Derby Upset
- Top Billing Off Derby Trail With Fracture
- Indian Charlie Son Drills Fast Furlong at OBS
- Sahara Sky Storms to Second San Carlos Win
- Winning Prize Streaks Home in Kilroe Mile
- Euphrosyne Elevated to Honeybee Victory