Contessa’s suspension, originally issued for 15 days, was shortened to seven when the trainer waived his right of appeal. He will be denied access to all New York tracks from June 25 to July 2, 2007.
Sheer Silk was claimed from Contessa by Juan Serey for Richard T. Woll in her last start on June 22.
Most Popular Stories
- ThistleDown Racino Meet to Begin April 19
- Tapiture Takes On Rebel Invaders and Old Foes
- Social Inclusion Spoils Honor Code's Return
- Downey Profile: Improvement Mandated in Rebel
- 'Mandate' Should Be Strong in Rebel Stakes
- Study Links Cell Damage to Corticosteroids
- Azeri: Don't Tell Sophia Faces Close Hatches
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen 3/10/2014
- New Standards May Be Imposed on NY Stewards
- Iotapa Heads Tough Lineup in Santa Margarita