According to the track's publicity office, the jockey was taken to Harborview Hospital for additional tests. A perennial leader among Washington jockeys, Radke was scheduled to ride favored Shampoo in Saturday's Federal Way Handicap.
Radke is third in the current Emerald Downs riding standings with 21 wins from 109 mounts through June 1.
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief Confirmed Off KY Derby Trail
- 'Derby Poker Bourbon Bash' to Benefit TCA
- Santa Ana Features Return of Emollient
- Social Inclusion On Derby Path After Big Win
- Run the Bluegrass Race Honors Zenyatta
- 'Mandate' Should Be Strong in Rebel Stakes
- McGaughey Encouraged by Honor Code's Effort
- Rosario Rides General a Rod in Florida Derby
- NH House Rejects Expanded Gaming Bill Again
- Game On Dude Heads World's Best Racehorses