Gulfstream Park said Oct. 13 it has received a gaming license from the state of Florida."This is an important day in the evolution of Gulfstream Park," said Paul Micucci, president and general manager of Gulfstream Park.
"Adding slots at Gulfstream Park will position us to become a leader in the next generation of racing and gaming facilities."Magna Entertainment Corp., which owns Gulfstream, is proceeding with the development of its slot-machine facility at Gulfstream and expects to have 516 machines installed and operational within the next several weeks.
Most Popular Stories
- Judy the Beauty Splendid in Las Flores Score
- Pressure Off Sherman After 'Chrome's Dazzler
- After the Wire: Santa Anita Handicap
- Expectations High for OBS 2-Year-Old Sale
- Darley Sire Lonhro Enters Australian Hall
- Golden Gate Fields Adds Alcatraz Stakes
- Game On Dude Captures Record Third Big 'Cap
- Ramseys' Major Marvel Takes Barbados Gold Cup
- Honor Code Gets Tightener for Seasonal Debut
- Santa Anita Handicap Handle Increases 23%