Gulfstream Park said Oct. 13 it has received a gaming license from the state of Florida."This is an important day in the evolution of Gulfstream Park," said Paul Micucci, president and general manager of Gulfstream Park.
"Adding slots at Gulfstream Park will position us to become a leader in the next generation of racing and gaming facilities."Magna Entertainment Corp., which owns Gulfstream, is proceeding with the development of its slot-machine facility at Gulfstream and expects to have 516 machines installed and operational within the next several weeks.
Most Popular Stories
- THS: Santa Anita H. & San Felipe S.
- Haskin: Another Opportunity For Wise Dan
- Who Will Win the Big 'Cap Showdown?
- Bayern Out of San Felipe With Bruised Quarter
- Epic Rematch Set for Santa Anita Handicap
- Shippers Head Wide-Open Honeybee
- Bond Holder to Florida Clinic for Monitoring
- Sherman Keeps Ticking With California Chrome
- 191 Nominated to Toyota Blue Grass Stakes
- Conquest Titan, Vinceremos Loom in Tampa Bay