The invitation-only event will feature presentations from Joseph Roberts, Speaker of the New Jersey General Assembly; the state Secretary of Agriculture, the Secretary of Commerce, and a representative from Breeders' Cup International. Other speakers include the chair of the Senate Wagering, Tourism, and Historic Preservation Committee, and the chair of the General Assembly Tourism and Wagering Committee.
The goal of the event is to expose attendees to the breadth, scope, diversity and importance of the equine industry to New Jersey.
Those wishing to secure an invitation or get more information on the event may contact NJTHA/TBANJ lobbyist Barbara DeMarco at 609-306-7555.
Most Popular Stories
- Pressure Off Sherman After 'Chrome's Dazzler
- Judy the Beauty Splendid in Las Flores Score
- After the Wire: Santa Anita Handicap
- Expectations High for OBS 2-Year-Old Sale
- Darley Sire Lonhro Enters Australian Hall
- Game On Dude Captures Record Third Big 'Cap
- Golden Gate Fields Adds Alcatraz Stakes
- Ramseys' Major Marvel Takes Barbados Gold Cup
- Honor Code Gets Tightener for Seasonal Debut
- Santa Anita Handicap Handle Increases 23%