Hip No. 233, a colt by Smoke Glacken consigned by Eisaman Equine, Agent, sped a quarter in :21 2/5 to post the fastest work at the distance at the first session of the Under Tack Show for the Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's 2006 June Sale of 2-Year-Olds in Training and Horses of Racing Age. Out of Lawana Go Fast, by Once Wild, the gray or roan colt is a half brother to stakes placed Dreams Go Bye.Two horses worked the day's fastest three eighths, each with a :33 4/5 clocking. Hip No. 69, consigned by Eisaman Equine, Agent, is a bay filly by Danzig out of Bubbly on Ice, by Marfa, and is a half sister to graded stakes placed Free Agent On Ice. Hip No. 91, La Vikina, is a dark bay or brown filly by Hay Halo out of Clever Moranda, by Clever Trick, consigned by Pure Silk Farm, Agent.Two youngsters shared honors for the session's fastest eighth, stopping the timer in :10 1/5. Hip No. 36 is a chestnut colt by Songandaprayer consigned by Southern Cypress Stable LLC, Agent, out of Asaala, by Slew o'Gold, a full sister to graded stakes winner Zaahi. Hip No. 86, consigned by Cloverleaf Farms II and Brent Fernung, Agent, is a chestnut colt by Mazel Trick out of Christmas List, by Out of Place, a daughter of graded stakes winner and champion Christmas Past.The sale will be conducted Tuesday and Wednesday.
Most Popular Stories
- Racing Voices: The Fastest Horse in the World
- Secretariat Celebration Set for March 29
- KHRC Drug Tests: Turfway Meet 'Cleanest'
- KY House Speaker: Gambling Amendment Dead
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity
- Kentucky Horsemen Prepped on New Drug Rules
- Trainer Michael D'Angelo Dies at 55
- TimeformUS Saturday Plays
- Fair Grounds Hall of Fame Inducts Proud Spell
- Breeders' Cup Ramps Up Recruiting in Europe