The New Jersey track will run 91 days during the 2006 meeting, including three Monday cards on the Meadowlands turf. Monmouth's brand new grass course is expected to be ready for action by the end of June.
First post time will be 12:50 p.m. during the meet at Monmouth, except on Haskell (gr. I) day, Aug. 6, when the card will start at 12:30 p.m. Post time for the three programs at the Meadowlands (June 5, 12 and 19) will be 1:10 p.m.
The Red Cross, a 5 1/2-furlong test for fillies and mares, drew a field of seven, including the entry of Whoop's Ah Daisy and Summer Sting, both owned by Gerry Sleeter and trained by Kevin Sleeter.
Most Popular Stories
- KY-bred Lideris Wins Latinoamericana in Peru
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident
- Let Faith Arise Puts Santa Margarita On Ice
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog
- Close Hatches Proves Class in Azeri Stakes
- Golden Lad Pulls Away for Razorback Romp
- Centre Court Scores Game Honey Fox Repeat
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity