Migliore guided Ojibway to a head victory over Storm Boot Gold in the $49,000 allowance race.
The injury took place in the paddock prior to a race at Belmont Park on Oct. 20.
"Getting back took a lot of work," said Migliore. "To come back and have that hard work rewarded right away was emotional for me."
Migliore, who turns 42 on March 14, has won more than 4,000 races.
Ojibway ran the six furlongs on the fast track in 1:10.55 and paid $8.40, $6.40 and $2.20. Storm Boot Gold paid $7 and $2.20. Silver Flower got the show spot and paid $2.10. (Chart, Equibase)
Most Popular Stories
- ThistleDown Racino Meet to Begin April 19
- Tapiture Takes On Rebel Invaders and Old Foes
- Social Inclusion Spoils Honor Code's Return
- Downey Profile: Improvement Mandated in Rebel
- Study Links Cell Damage to Corticosteroids
- Azeri: Don't Tell Sophia Faces Close Hatches
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen 3/10/2014
- New Standards May Be Imposed on NY Stewards
- Iotapa Heads Tough Lineup in Santa Margarita
- Sign Runs Last in Return from Lengthy Layoff