Allen Gutterman has been named vice president of marketing at Santa Anita Park. Gutterman served for the past six years as vice president of marketing at Hollywood Park and has national experience as a marketing executive, holding positions in New York, New Jersey, Chicago and Texas.
"We're elated to bring Allen aboard. He brings a breadth of experience and keen understanding of our market that will serve Santa Anita and our fans well," said Santa Anita president Ron Charles.
Gutterman will begin overseeing marketing operations on a daily basis with the beginning of the Los Angeles Turf Club meeting at Santa Anita on Dec. 26. "This is the opportunity of a lifetime and I'm thrilled to join the Santa Anita team," said Gutterman. The position has been unfilled since Michael Gilligan was relieved of his duties in charge of the marketing department a few days prior to the start of last year's winter/spring meeting.
Most Popular Stories
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog
- Strong Mandate Brings Lukas Back for More
- Candy Boy Sharpens Up for Santa Anita Derby
- Trainer Chleborad Secures 1,000th Career Win
- Racing Voices: The Fastest Horse in the World
- Ria Antonia Posts Bullet Move at Santa Anita
- Mucho Macho Man Taking it Easy at Gulfstream
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity
- TimeformUS Saturday Plays
- OBS Spring Sale Catalog Now Available Online