The Thoroughbred Owners of California and Del Mar Thoroughbred Club have launched a free online link to horsemen's bookkeeper accounts at all Southern California Thoroughbred racetracks. The "Online Paymaster" is now available to owners and trainers, allowing secure Internet access to their horseman's account activity online. The service, available at any time, is free of charge. Accounts are updated daily.
The service is easy to access, requiring a simple two-step process for initial set up, at www.delmarracing.com, following the links for "Horsemen," then "Horsemen's Bookkeeper." Complete printed instructions are also available at the paymaster's offices at all Southern California tracks.
The online paymaster service is the first step towards a centralized bookkeeping system for California tracks, an ongoing development spearheaded by Del Mar and TOC.
Most Popular Stories
- Mine That Bird Movie Premieres March 19
- One for the Roses: Social Inclusion
- NY-Bred Stakes Program Adds 2014 Enhancements
- Charles Town to Make Donation to CANTER
- Gulfstream Race is 'No Contest' After Spill
- After the Wire: Rebel Stakes
- Rebel Rematch Expected in Arkansas Derby
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- California Chrome 'Wait and See' for SA Derby
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel