Famous racehorses including Castledale, El Prado, Kingmambo, Louis Quatorze, Mineshaft, Southern Image, Wimbledon and others created these original paintings, which can be viewed on eBay throughout Derby week. The auctions end Monday evening, May 9.
"Moneighs" are trademarked by ReRun, Inc and are created by the mouth, nose, hooves and tails of famous racehorses using non-toxic watercolors. Each painting is matted and framed with a customized brass name plate. Additionally, winning bidders will receive a photo featuring their one-of-a-kind Moneigh next to the racehorse that created it.
Stallion farms, owners and trainers across the country have joined forces with ReRun, hoping to raise awareness for Thoroughbred adoption.
"Our Moneigh program allows those more fortunate, famous racehorses the opportunity to support their less fortunate friends," said ReRun executive director Laurie Condurso-Lane. "We're so lucky to have the support of so many in the industry and grateful to those that have supported us along the way."
To view the Moneighs currently available on eBay, please search using keyword Moneigh.
Most Popular Stories
- Close Hatches Proves Class in Azeri Stakes
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident
- Centre Court Scores Game Honey Fox Repeat
- Miss Mossman Surprises in New Zealand Oaks
- Champs Beholder, She's a Tiger Post Workouts
- Cairo Prince Leads Florida Derby Worktab
- Dissident, Appearance Win at Royal Randwick
- Trainer Chuck Treece Collects 1,000th Win
- Apprentice Boulanger Guides in First Winner
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog