* Hi-speed wireless internet access throughout the facility.
* A new business center with more amenities and concierge-type services.
* New or refurbished seats in the auditorium and concourse.
* A new lounge and bar area.
* A new television viewing lounge.
* A larger press box and an additional media area.
* A renovated sale counter and sale office.
* Upgraded sound system, message, and bid boards.
Most Popular Stories
- Mine That Bird Movie Premieres March 19
- One for the Roses: Social Inclusion
- NY-Bred Stakes Program Adds 2014 Enhancements
- Gulfstream Race is 'No Contest' After Spill
- Charles Town to Make Donation to CANTER
- After the Wire: Rebel Stakes
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen 3/17/2014
- Rebel Rematch Expected in Arkansas Derby
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- California Chrome 'Wait and See' for SA Derby