includes: * All horses should have identification halters on.
* Fifteen gallons of water should be available per horse per 24 hours.
* Shavings should be banked high against the walls in the horses' stalls to prevent them from getting cast.
* All loose equipment is to be placed in tack rooms.
* It is recommended to close the top and bottom stall doors if possible.
Most Popular Stories
- Racing Voices: The Fastest Horse in the World
- Secretariat Celebration Set for March 29
- Trainer Michael D'Angelo Dies at 55
- NTRA Safety Alliance Re-Accredits Aqueduct
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity
- Breeders' Cup Ramps Up Recruiting in Europe
- TimeformUS Saturday Plays
- Concern, Tuscalee Inducted into Maryland Hall
- Kentucky Horsemen Prepped on New Drug Rules
- Fair Grounds Hall of Fame Inducts Proud Spell