Live coverage of the fair circuit is available on HRTV each racing day. Race replays run the following morning at 8:30 a.m. Pacific Standard Time.
"Joining forces with HRTV significantly broadens television exposure of Northern California fair racing," said Christopher Korby, executive director of CARF. "HRTV's presence on the DISH satellite network assures national TV distribution of racing from Northern California."The Northern California fair circuit includes 89 days of Thoroughbred and other breed racing from the following fairs: San Joaquin (Stockton), Alameda County (Pleasanton), Solano County (Vallejo), Sonoma County (Santa Rosa), San Mateo County (San Mateo), Humboldt County (Ferndale), California State (Sacramento) and Big Fresno (Fresno).
HRTV is distributed to more than 11 million cable and satellite subscribers on DISH network Channel 404 and via cable system operators in 10 states.
Most Popular Stories
- Judy the Beauty Splendid in Las Flores Score
- Pressure Off Sherman After 'Chrome's Dazzler
- After the Wire: Santa Anita Handicap
- Expectations High for OBS 2-Year-Old Sale
- Darley Sire Lonhro Enters Australian Hall
- Game On Dude Captures Record Third Big 'Cap
- Golden Gate Fields Adds Alcatraz Stakes
- Ramseys' Major Marvel Takes Barbados Gold Cup
- Honor Code Gets Tightener for Seasonal Debut
- Santa Anita Handicap Handle Increases 23%