Dizney, a member of The Jockey Club since 1997 and a steward from 1999-2003, owns Double Diamond Farm in Ocala, Fla. He is president of the Florida Thoroughbred Breeders and Owners Association and serves as secretary of the Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association. He founded Orlando-based United Medical Corporation in 1974 and serves as its chairman and CEO.
Oxley, a member of The Jockey Club since 2000, owns Fawn Leap Farm near Midway, Ky. He serves on the board of directors of Breeders' Cup Ltd. and Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation. A former chairman of the U.S. Polo Association, Oxley is the owner and president of Oxley Petroleum, an oil and gas exploration firm based in Tulsa, Okla.
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief Confirmed Off KY Derby Trail
- Santa Ana Features Return of Emollient
- 'Derby Poker Bourbon Bash' to Benefit TCA
- Run the Bluegrass Race Honors Zenyatta
- Social Inclusion On Derby Path After Big Win
- 'Mandate' Should Be Strong in Rebel Stakes
- McGaughey Encouraged by Honor Code's Effort
- Rosario Rides General a Rod in Florida Derby
- Jockey Von Rosen Suffers Serious Injury
- Game On Dude Heads World's Best Racehorses