The piece will also include segments from Evangeline Downs, a Louisiana track that has flourished with the addition of slots, and New Hampshire's Rockingham Park, where the failure to pass slot legislation has seemingly doomed one of America's most storied racetracks. The broadcast will also include: · An interview with Todd Pletcher, who sends out potential Illinois Derby favorite Pollard's Vision on Saturday. Pletcher trains four viable contenders for the 2004 Kentucky Derby on May 1 (Limehouse, Value Plus and Purge). · Jim Miller's report on the recent transformation of the Illinois Derby into a major Triple Crown prep race. · The Daily Racing Form's "Race of the Week", highlighting the Santa Anita Derby.· Mike Antoniades' harness report, featuring Saturday's $50,000 Bal/Cal Pick Four Wager. Horsin' Around TV airs Saturday mornings on Fox Sports Net Chicago at 5:30 a.m. and again at 11 a.m. Typically, the show is re-aired at 11:30 a.m. over Hawthorne's local and national simulcast feed, but due to this week's extended one-hour time frame, the track will send out the show at 11 a.m.
Most Popular Stories
- THS: Santa Anita H. & San Felipe S.
- Haskin: Another Opportunity For Wise Dan
- Who Will Win the Big 'Cap Showdown?
- Bayern Out of San Felipe With Bruised Quarter
- Epic Rematch Set for Santa Anita Handicap
- Bond Holder to Florida Clinic for Monitoring
- Shippers Head Wide-Open Honeybee
- Sherman Keeps Ticking With California Chrome
- 191 Nominated to Toyota Blue Grass Stakes
- Conquest Titan, Vinceremos Loom in Tampa Bay