"It was a very good work," Orman said. "Gary got after him a little bit because he'd never been hit before, but he handled it well. We haven't decided where he'll run yet, but we'll make that decision in a couple of days once I speak with (the owners). We'll watch today's races and then decide."
Rock Hard Ten, a son of Kris S. and the Mr. Prospector mare Tersa, has won both of his career starts in maiden and allowance company for earnings of $57,600.
Most Popular Stories
- After the Wire: Santa Anita Handicap
- Pressure Off Sherman After 'Chrome's Dazzler
- Judy the Beauty Splendid in Las Flores Score
- Game On Dude Captures Record Third Big 'Cap
- Expectations High for OBS 2-Year-Old Sale
- Darley Sire Lonhro Enters Australian Hall
- Ramseys' Major Marvel Takes Barbados Gold Cup
- Honor Code Gets Tightener for Seasonal Debut
- Golden Gate Fields Adds Alcatraz Stakes
- Santa Anita Handicap Handle Increases 23%