Four-year-old Domestic Dispute ended a yearlong winless drought with his neck victory in the Strub on Feb. 7.
"He's doing really well right now," Gallagher said. "We haven't decided for sure where he'll run next, though. The Big 'Cap is definitely a possibility, but we won't make a final decision until the weekend or early next week."
Domestic Dispute, who was purchased by his current owners, Dave Bienstock and Charles Winner of Beverly Hills, from breeder Gary Garber two weeks before last year's Kentucky Derby (gr. I), failed to hit the board in four starts before the Strub for his new connections. He won last year's Santa Catalina Stakes (gr. II), was second in the Coolmore Lexington Stakes (gr. II) and was also second after the disqualification of a rival in the Hollywood Futurity (gr. I).
From 16 career starts, the chestnut son of Unbridled's Song -- Majestical Moment, by Majesterial has a record of three wins, two seconds and two thirds for earnings of $483,115.
Most Popular Stories
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- Let Faith Arise Puts Santa Margarita On Ice
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident
- Close Hatches Proves Class in Azeri Stakes
- Golden Lad Pulls Away for Razorback Romp
- Centre Court Scores Game Honey Fox Repeat
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog
- Cairo Prince Leads Florida Derby Worktab
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity