"That's a nice way to end the season in France," he told The Racing Post. "He's a very tough and consistent individual. The longer the better and next year he will have a program which will take in the Prix Greffulhe and Lupin."
Boeuf, who won the race for the sixth time, added: "I said after we won in August that Voix Du Nord would win a group I race in the autumn when the ground is softer and the distance longer." Baron T van Zuylen de Nyevelt bred and owns the French-bred bay by Valanour.
Most Popular Stories
- NY-Bred Stakes Program Adds 2014 Enhancements
- Gulfstream Race is 'No Contest' After Spill
- After the Wire: Rebel Stakes
- Rebel Rematch Expected in Arkansas Derby
- California Chrome 'Wait and See' for SA Derby
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Stormy Lucy Ends Graded Drought in Santa Ana
- Likely Entrants for World Cup Card Released
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident