Class Above, getting ready for the Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies (gr. I), worked seven furlongs in 1:24 4/5 with Barnes aboard. The filly went without blinkers despite the fact that she's worn them in her two career starts, including for her 16-length Kentucky Cup Juvenile Fillies romp.
"She went awesome; very easy and relaxed. It was a good work. She went the first half in :50 and then picked it up a little bit. She needed a good, hard work and that was it. We had to blow all the cobwebs out."Margaret Ransom contributed to this article.
Most Popular Stories
- Candy Boy Sharpens Up for Santa Anita Derby
- Strong Mandate Brings Lukas Back for More
- Mucho Macho Man Taking it Easy at Gulfstream
- Ria Antonia Posts Bullet Move at Santa Anita
- Racing Voices: The Fastest Horse in the World
- OBS Spring Sale Catalog Now Available Online
- Lord Windermere Prevails in Gold Cup Photo
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity
- Pure Romance to Sponsor Bourbonette Oaks
- TimeformUS Saturday Plays