"I left him there," Gallagher said. "There are a couple races in June there at Churchill Downs I'd like to run him in."
Options include the $100,000 Northern Dancer Stakes, a one-mile test for sophomores on June 14, and the $750,000 Stephen Foster Handicap (gr. II) for 3-year-olds at up set at nine furlongs over the main track on the same day.
Domestic Dispute has won two of 11 starts, with two seconds and two thirds, for earnings of $280,687. He won the Santa Catalina Stakes (gr. II) on Jan. 11 and owns placings in three other graded events, including last year's Hollywood Futurity (gr. I).
Most Popular Stories
- NY-Bred Stakes Program Adds 2014 Enhancements
- Gulfstream Race is 'No Contest' After Spill
- After the Wire: Rebel Stakes
- Rebel Rematch Expected in Arkansas Derby
- California Chrome 'Wait and See' for SA Derby
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Stormy Lucy Ends Graded Drought in Santa Ana
- Likely Entrants for World Cup Card Released
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident