Toyota Blue Grass Stakes (gr. I) runner-up Paddy O'Prado turned heads at rainy Churchill Downs the morning of April 23 when he sailed through a five-furlong work in a lightning-fast :58.40, the fastest of 21 works at the distance that session.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Chance' First Black-Type Winner for Skipshot
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Changing Schedules Impacted Wood, Blue Grass
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Half Dome Dude Sets Remington Track Record
- Vale Dori Impressive in Bayakoa Victory
- Sandford, Owner of Take Charge Indy, Dies