Four-time grade I winner Quality Road , who will be one of the favorites for next month’s Breeders’ Cup Classic (gr. I), will enter stud in 2011 at Mr. and Mrs. William S. Farish’s Lane’s End Farm near Versailles, Ky., it was announced Oct. 9.
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- Gutsy Move Gets Abel Tasman CCA Oaks Win
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Lady Eli Runs 'One of Her Greatest Races to Date'
- Madam Dancealot Closes From Last to Win San Clemente
- Gun Runner Posts Bullet in Breeze for Whitney
- Girvin Has Final Work Ahead of Haskell
- Glamanation First Stakes Winner for Point of Entry
- Brown in High Spirits After Three Saratoga Wins
- Raison d'Etat Gets First Winner