Jockey John Davila Jr. and trainer Karl Grusmark each recorded milestone victories Nov. 14 at Finger Lakes Casino and Racetrack. Davila notched his 3,000th career win with Royal Vessel in the eighth race after Grusmark got his 2,000th win with Honey’s Brutus in the fourth.
Most Popular Stories
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Half Dome Dude Sets Remington Track Record
- King and His Court Claims Display Stakes
- Highway Star Wins Go for Wand by a Nose
- Vale Dori Impressive in Bayakoa Victory
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Dynatail First Winner for Hightail
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded